Art. 1 Scope and general provisions
- This Privacy Statement shall define the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of any personal data when visiting the www.mitgehboerse-ulm.de platform. The City of Ulm shall be represented by Lord Mayor Ivo Gönner, Marktplatz 1, Ulm, info[at]ulm.de, +49 (0)731 161- 0.
- This Privacy Statement shall apply to all visitors of the Mitgehbörse Ulm website. It shall also apply to all registered participants of the Mitgehbörse Ulm platform unless no provisions or more specific regulations can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that internet-based data transfer (e.g. communication by e-mail) may have security implications. It is not possible to assure that all data are completely protected against third party access.
Reference: Privacy statement: eRecht24
Art. 2 Access data
The visit of the Mitgehbörse Ulm website entails the collection of the following data:
– Name of the website and URL of the previously visited page
– Date and hour
– Transferred data volume
– Notification of successful data retrieval
– Browser type and version
– Operating system of the user's computer
– IP address
– Requesting provider
Any data collected shall only be used for statistical purposes to improve, maintain and operate the Mitgehbörse Ulm website. It shall not be possible or intended to use these data to identify personal data. Should there be any suspicion of illicit use of the website, these data may be used for clarification.
Art. 3 Personal data
- Personal data shall only be collected and used for the maintenance and development of the website in accordance with German law or with the prior approval of the user.
- Collected data shall not be traded.
- Visitors shall agree that any data may be passed on to authorised third parties provided that these data are necessary to maintain and develop the website or that there is any legal obligation requiring the transmission of these data.
- Personal data shall be saved until these data have served their purpose. Within the scope of legal provisions, these data may be stored for up to ten years.
Art. 4 Cookies
Art. 5 Links
Provided that the Mitgehbörse Ulm platform contains any links or hyperlinks to other websites, databases or services provided by third parties, the City of Ulm shall not be responsible for their access, maintenance, safety or content.
Art. 6 Rights of the website visitors
Visitors who fail to agree with the storage of their data may ask for their data to be deleted, modified or blocked within the scope of legal provisions. They shall also have the right to information on the stored data.
Art. 7 Applicable law and jurisdiction
- This Privacy Statement shall be governed by German law.
- The contractual language shall be German.
- Place of jurisdiction for any legal disputes shall be Ulm.
Art. 8 Final provisions (severability clause)
- If any of the provisions of the present Terms and Conditions is invalid, it shall be replaced by a valid provision equal in intention and effect.
- The validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected by the invalidity of individual provisions.